What Is Solar Panel Battery Storage?
Solar batteries work by storing energy produced by your solar panels and storing it as for later use allowing a far more energy-efficient system in the home.
Battery storage will also reduce the electricity you use from the grid, and cut your bill, something that everyone likes to hear. Dorset Electrical Solutions battery storage systems leave you in charge. Save up to 80% on your energy bills when you combine Solar PV with Battery Storage.
Which Battery Do I Choose?
Most batteries come with a 10-year warranty and require very little maintenance if any. We can supply, fit and service your new storage battery and give valuable advice to get the very best from it.
Did you know that battery storage can still be used even if you do not have solar panels on your home? They can be charged from energy from your supplier then at certain times of the day when energy is cheaper then used at peak rate times saving you money.
FREE ASSESSMENT & QUOTE
Why not talk to one of the team, we can give you expert advice and go through the figures to see how much you could save. Also, we can advise which battery system would suit your budget and give a free quotation for professional installation.
Choose Your Perfect Solar Battery
We offer the best selection of Solar Batteries in the business for the best price. We are able to install Solar Batteries either as an upgrade to an existing battery system or as a retro fit.
- Flexible installation - wall or floor, all indoor or outdoor
- Simple plug and play installation, with automatic smartphone-based configuration via SetApp
- Wireless communication between inverter and SolarEdge Energy Bank, reducing wiring, labor and risk of installation faults
SolaX storage from
- Floor or wall mounting.
- Scaleable to 25.2KWh’s
- Upto 6kW charge / discharge rate
- 3 phase load balancing
- IP55 Protection Level
GivEnergy Giv Battery 5.2kWhfrom
- 5.2kWh / 102 Ah Capacity
- 80% Depth of Discharge
- IP 65 Rating
- 10 Year Warranty
Fox ESS 7.8kWh from
- IP65 rated - Engineered to last with maximum flexibility, suitable for outdoor installation
- Expandable - Add additional batteries easily, scaling to 20.48kWh
- Up to 97% battery to AC discharge efficiency
- Natural cooling, wide temperature tolerance and no noisy internal fans
Sofar AMASSTORE Solar Batteryfrom
- LiFePO4,Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Designed to be used in residential on-grid applications with the capability for short-term backup
- Multiple batteries can be connected in parallel using the GTX5 Battery Parallel Cable
- Scalable - up to 4
PureStorage II AC from
- Comes in two sizes - 5kWh and 10kWh
- Can be installed indoors and outdoors
- The system stores excess PV energy during the day using its LiFePo4 solar battery
- Increases your utilisation of generated power from 30% to up to 85%
AlphaESS Smile5 from
- Available for DC-coupling, AC-coupling and hybrid-coupling connection
- Working with multiple battery options including 2.9kWh, 5.7kWh, 10.1kWh and 13.3kWh battery module.
- Battery chemistry - LFP (LiFePO4)
- Intelligently control your system to maximise self-consumption with AlphaCloud
Growatt 6.5 kWh from
- Flexible capacity from 6.5kWh to 13kWh (depending on number of batteries used
- Excellent safety of LiFePO4 battery
- Compact size and easy installation
- Remote firmware upgrade
Benefits of Solar Battery Storage
Stored Surplus Energy
Solar PV generates electricity during daylight hours – any surplus is then normally exported back to the grid. By adding a solar battery storage system, the surplus electricity is stored for later use.
Control of Energy Costs
Reduce your reliance on the National Grid and take control of your energy costs
The system’s storage capacity can be increased to meet your future needs
Unaffected Export Tarrif
Your FIT and Export Tariff remain unaffected
In the event of a power cut the battery systems will supply emergency power
We only sell recognised brands with comprehensive warranties.