To work alongside our existing team of electricians to carry out various works for our growing business. Company van is provided including fuel and insurance.
Type of Work:
Most of our work is domestic and light commercial. Scope of work: Domestic, light commercial. New build, rewires, reactive maintenance, audio visual, refurbs, renewable energy.
Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire predominantly, but outside of these areas will be required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
A competent qualified electrician is required to carry out a wide array of works, as outlined above. This candidate must be confident in working alone and or as part of a team. Be able to read from drawings and be confident when customer facing. As a Dorset Electrical Solutions Ltd electrician, you will be:
1. Supplied with a company vehicle.
2. Supplied with a company uniform.
3. Representing the company on call outs, speaking and liaising with our customers.
4. Carrying out daily tasks/jobs and completing where is possible or liaising with the admin for additional bookings.
5. Undertaking electrical installation works, electrical installation condition reports, rectifications and remedial works
Qualifications and Skills To apply for this position, you must be:
1. A fully qualified electrician with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of domestic electrical installation work.
2. Obtain a full UK driving licence.
3. Hold the latest regulations or at least enrolled for the 18th edition.
4. Should be able to test and carry our electrical condition reports unassisted.
5. Speak and write English and have a full command of the English language.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: £28,000.00-£35,000.00 per year