Solar panels are known for their reliability, but like any technology, they can encounter their fair share of issues. It’s important to be aware of the potential problems your panels could experience, such as:
- System failure due to poor quality installation
- Damage from debris, wildlife, and inclement weather
- Corrosion of panel surfaces and wiring
- Problems with the inverter (which may have a shorter lifespan than the panels)
- Solar battery malfunctions
- A combination of any of the above factors
Solar systems are complex, so unless you’re a trained solar technician or engineer, you might struggle to identify and resolve any problems with your panels. That’s why we’re here to help!