- Energy storage or battery storage solutions are battery units that are installed on-site to offer businesses a means to store and discharge electricity at specific times, operate independently from the grid and offer backup power when needed.
Dorset Electrical Solutions offer a full turnkey solution for battery storage solutions, including analysing your business and its suitability, specifying the best technologies, designing your system, and installation.
GivEnergy PCS from
- Adjustable Power Rating - control the charge and discharge rates based on pre-defined parameters
- Modular Design - Need a larger capacity? Modular design allows for multiple units to be installed in parallel
- Industrial and Commercial - Suitable for a wide range of applications. Can be installed internally or in a custom built container
- Flexible Control - Control and monitor the system via GivEnergy cloud or via an external signal
Ryleigh Instruments from
- Safe and reliable operation CATL LFP battery cells
- Double fire suppression system design
- Outdoor battery and inverter solution is an ideal option to bulky container solutions.
- Expandable as required
In most cases, battery storage solutions are integrated with commercial solar panels as a means to capitalise on the energy savings they produce, as well as leverage a number of additional financial and environmental benefits.
Battery units can also be installed as a stand-alone product, independent of a renewable energy source, and used to store cheaper energy from the grid during lower-cost periods and discharge during peak times to avoid demand charges and peak-time energy costs.